Saturday, December 19, 2009

Conviction

As I have been reading and blogging through Galatians a plan on starting through Phillippians next week there is a certain amount of conviction that is beginning to set in.

The one question that I try and ask myself on a fairly regular basis is "What's the point?" From my current activity, hobby, job, mindset. Everything that make up the ingredients of who I am I want to continually take inventory of that and ask "what's the point?"

If it's not challenging me or edifying the body then I want to make a change!

So with going through this blog and these readings, if it doesn't change the person that I am then what is the point? I pray that this will become more than a daily activity and that I would allow God to be nosy in the deepest parts of my heart and let Him be the judge of what belongs and what doesn't.

May the convictions turn into transformation.

No comments: