Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I liked about today Monday 8.11

I'm following the lead of my buddy Mark on this one! Challenged and encouraged to find the good in every single day!

1. Got much accomplished in preparation for trip to Nashville this week.
2. Got a kick out of myself and had a good laugh with Marla.
3. Had lunch with two of the most precious people I know.
4. Good conversation with my sweet sister.
5. Went and visited my sweet friend Katelyn after her knee surgery and had so much fun just laughing with the girls and enjoying being together.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey, nevermind! Found your blog link! :)

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hey Laura. Found your blog due to Todd's youtube video about the "Things I liked about today" challenge. I joined the movement and wrote a post, too! So glad you find you on the blog web. Woo hoo!