Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'M MOVING!!!

That's right! I am finally moving out on my own and I could not be more thrilled. Never moving away and going to college I've never had the "living on your own" experience.
During the whole process of looking for something in Tyler my mind has constantly been focused on "finding somewhere closer to town". Once I did that, got all the papers signed and deposit in, I think this is when I have finally hit the "super excited about living on my own/oh crap what am I doing?" moment! =)
Absolutely excited about not having to drive nearly an hour to be in town or hang with friends. This DEFINITELY ranks in the "convenient" category! I am also realizing all the things that come along with living on your own. I like to think that I've thought of everything, but lets be honest I realize there is much that I have not thought of!
So, May 15 is the big move in day. Thinking that I can get it all done in 2 days and NOT having it done in 2 days is not an option. Too much goin on for that!

No comments: