Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Morning World

During the change of this season I have become more and more aware of God and His creation. It's been around me forever and I have neglected the beauty of it all. I have allowed myself to take in the glory of nature and have been astounded more and more of my creator. He made this day for me! And he gave it to me to enjoy the splendor and beauty of Him!

Every morning on my drive into town (which is about an hr) I drive across many lakes and see acres upon acres of trees changing colors. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever experienced. I feel like I have never had site before and God just opened my eyes and said "Look over here. Look at that. Look at this. See what I created for you? Do you like it?"

I have been given so much so much by this Amazing God that desires for us to worship him in His beauty!

No comments: